(Dallas, TX) – October 18, 2019.
CoVerica is proud to announce three members of our Client Service Team were nominated for the IIAD (Independent Insurance Agents of Dallas)/ Texas Mutual CSR of the Year Award. These three nominees, Donna Lynch (Commercial Account Manager), Donnell Bailey (Commercial Account Manager), and Jami Cascia (Personal Service Account Manager) were nominated for outstanding achievement and service to Independent Insurance Agencies. Texas Mutual, in conjunction with the IIAD, will award to the winner a cash prize and complimentary registration to Texas Mutual sponsored IIAD luncheons in 2020.
“We are blessed by the best as our entire Client Service Team is experienced and very client focused. We are extremely proud to have Donna, Donnell and Jami as part of our team and congratulate them on the special recognition.” says Rhonda Cox, CoVerica’s Vice President of Operations and President of the IIAD.
Eligibility for the CSR of the Year Award is dependent on the following distinguishing qualities:
- Excellent customer service skills & aptitude to both internal and external customers
- High knowledge of coverage, coverage forms, and how to apply that knowledge in consultative approach to their clients and/or producers
- Dedication to CE, constantly learning and keeping on track of the current industry atmosphere
- Great leadership and “team spirit” demonstrated with their co-workers, always willing to lend a hand if needed
- Brings new ideas to the table on how to improve the agency processes and/or culture
- Low E&O claim probability/history
Founded in 1983 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, CoVerica recently celebrated its 35th year at the end of 2018. CoVerica offers value through unique insurance options, advocacy, and accountability with effective risk management solutions for individuals, families, and businesses.