CoVerica Service Reps Shine in IIAD CSR of the Year Nominations
CoVerica Insurance is proud to announce their nominees for the Independent Insurance Agents of Dallas (IIAD) CSR of the Year award. The 3 nominees are Donna Lynch (commercial insurance), Kathie Bailey (Business Development Specialist for Agency Alliance), and Karen Helms (personal insurance). Texas Mutual, in conjunction with IIAD, will recognize one CSR or Account Manager. Recognition is for outstanding achievement and service to our Independent Insurance Agencies. A $500 cash prize, courtesy of Texas Mutual, will be presented on November 12th at the All Industry Day at the Irving Convention Center. The winner will also receive a complimentary registration to both Texas Mutual sponsored IIAD luncheons in 2016. All CSR nominees will be recognized during the keynote luncheon. To be eligible for the IIAD CSR of the Year Award, a nominee must present the following distinguishing qualities:
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude to both internal and external customers.
- High knowledge of coverage, coverage forms, and how to apply that knowledge in a consultative approach to their clients and producers.
- Dedication to constantly learning and keeping track of the current industry atmosphere
- Great leadership and team spirit demonstrated with their co-workers.
- Always willing to lend a hand if needed.
- Brings new ideas to the table on how to improve the agency processes and culture.
“Our nominees are each from various departments which show how we have been able to excel in all areas of the company,” said Coverica’s Operations Manager, Rhonda Cox. Congratulations ladies on all of your hard work. Your recognition is well-deserved!