Insuring the Energy IndustryPowering Risk Management Solutions Throughout The Industry
If your company is in the oil and gas business, or a company that supports this industry, your needs are unique. At CoVerica we understand the unique insurance and risk management issues associated with the oil and gas industry. We’ve developed a portfolio of products tailored to your unique needs.
Running an oil and gas business is no easy task. Overseeing rig equipment and tools, conducting well evaluations, managing crews and complying with ever-evolving government regulations keep you busy. While you are busy running your business, let us help you with your risk management and insurance programs.
- Site Preparation
- Building of Lease Roads
- Laying or Taking Up of Flow Lines
- Salt Water Disposal
- Wireline Operations
- Pipeline Construction & Repair
- Industrial and Refinery Servicing and Millwright Operations, including Plumbing, Electrical Machinery & HVAC work.
- Rental of Contractors Equipment Non-operating Working Interest
Classes of Business
- Energy Service Contractors
- Well Service Contractors
- Oil Field Contractors
- Rig and Derrick Moving, Erection, & Dismantling.
- Oil Field Transport
- Pipeline Contractors
- Refinery/Industrial Contractors
- Oil Field Equipment Rental
- Non-Operating Working Interest
- General Liability
- Property/Inland Marine
- Contractors Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Customized Policies for Energy Needs
- Equipment Leased & Rented from Others
- Riggers Liability 3rd Party Loss Of Use
- Litigation Management –Same Litigator/Strategy for both primary & excess limits up to $10 million