DALLAS, TEXAS, Aug 1, 2018 – CoVerica was proud to be appointed by Acuity Insurance for Texas personal lines of insurance. All Personal Insurance CoVerica agents received extensive, on-site training and can start quoting Acuity for their clients this summer. Texas is a difficult place to write insurance so we’re happy to see a new carrier enter the market to offer both choice as well as a competitive suite of products for the Texas home and auto insurance marketplace.
[vc_single_image image=”15382″ img_size=”full”]
Here are some quick facts about Acuity Insurance that we found interesting:
- 96% Claims Satisfaction score
- Ranked one of the top 10 large insurance companies to work for (happy employees make for a better experience for our clients)
- In business since 1925 and over $4 Billion in assets
- Ward’s 50 list of top-performing companies
- Currently operating in 26 states
- Rated #1 company for ease of doing business for three years in a row by Deep Customer Connections
- Contributed nearly $1.8 million to charitable organizations and volunteered over 20,000 hours last year
- Rated A+ in financial stability by A.M. Best and Standard & Poors
CoVerica added, “We’re excited to be one of the first agents in the state of Texas to be appointed by Acuity Insurance for Personal Lines of Insurance such as Home & Auto. Acuity has always been a big insurer in the property & casualty space outside of Texas as well as on the Commercial side inside Texas so we’re looking forward to a long and profitable relationship with this new carrier partner.”
Acuity also holds the record for the largest flag pole and American flag.
About CoVerica – CoVerica was founded in 1983 and will celebrate its 35th year at the end of 2018. CoVerica offers value through competitively priced insurance options and alternatives for Business Insurance, Personal Home Insurance, Car Insurance, and High-Net Wealth Insurance. Additional CoVerica information may be obtained by contacting Leif Hurst, Director of Marketing at CoVerica, 5999 Summerside Drive, Suite 200, Dallas Texas 75252, telephone number (972) 490-8800, or by visiting CoVerica’s website at www.coverica.com.
About Acuity Insurance – Acuity Insurance, based out of Sheboygan, Wisconsin, operates in 26 states providing both personal and commercial insurance through their network of over a 1,000 independent agencies and employs over 1,200 people. Acuity Insurance is also home to largest Flag Pole flying the largest United States Flag measuring over 10,000 square feet of nylon fabric. With stars measuring 3 feet tall, the flag and pole are both visible from 11 miles away. More information about Acuity Insurance can be found in their media center.