- REQUIRED – Active Property, Casualty Insurance License – industry designations a plus.
- REQUIRED - Minimum 2 years personal insurance experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Full knowledge of personal insurance products, policy forms, rating procedures and industry operations.
- Ability to efficiently utilize computer programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Review and approve new business applications received from agents
- Determine if additional information is needed to quote
- Quote online with appropriate companies; or submit to appropriate carriers
- Forward quotes as received to agent for review
- Offer options to agent if standard markets are not available
- Review binding applications for appropriate information and forms
- Issue policies
- Mentoring of new agents with respects to business development, completion of applications, companies, products, etc.
- Receive and process endorsement requests from agents
- Distribute electronic carrier communications to agents
- Other duties as assigned
Personal & Organizational Development:
- Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors, and other business contacts.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
- Understands how to perform technical tasks to expedite client service.
Position Title: Personal Lines Account Manager
Reports To: Agency Operations Manager
To apply for this opportunity please contact Rhonda Cox at email@example.com or call directly at (972)490-2249.